1. A Home Away from Home – Luxury serviced apartments, also known as aparthotels, corporate housing and extended stay hotels offer travellers somewhere to live rather than just a place to stay. Hotels are, for the most part, impersonal in feel but a luxury serviced apartment becomes a home – making for a more enjoyable stay.
2. Lifestyle Advantages, Freedom, and More Space – A hotel room can cramp your style but a luxury serviced apartment lets you entertain the way you want to. It’s just like having your own space and it makes meetings, events, and having family over easier (especially if you are relocating) with separate spaces for living, sleeping, eating, relaxing, and working.
3. Ideal for Business Travellers – For visitors who are relocating, working on a contract, executives on a short visit or colleagues travelling together, a luxury serviced apartment is perfect. Avoiding the “hotel feel” and enjoying amenities such as broadband, flat panel TV, digital or cable channels and a fully fitted kitchen at an all-inclusive price, business travellers experience an exceptional stay.
4. Save Money – Luxury serviced apartments are a great economic as well as lifestyle decision. Rates are per apartment and not per person so there can be significant financial savings from sharing with colleagues. Luxury serviced apartments feature fully equipped kitchens – obviating the need to eat out all the time.
5. The Feel Good Factor – This can be a huge benefit during relocation. The first few weeks or months in a new country can be difficult and disorienting. A serviced apartment with the space and amenities of home to smooth that adjustment is increasingly recognised as an enlightened investment that pays back in motivation and effectiveness.