– Ask your travel Agent for Honeymoon Packages, these usually offer the best destinations for honeymooners, not to mention discounts and freebies.
– Never, ever overbook day trips, you’re not just traveling, you’re with your new Spouse, better save up some energy for the night’s fireworks.
– Don’t be afraid to ask questions, ask about certain perks, events.
– In addition to the above, don’t be afraid to request extra stuff, like a big bathtub, a double bed, or a romantic view.
– Don’t forget to bring your marriage Certificate along with you, especially if the name of the bride is already under her husband’s name.
– Pack your camera and lots of film; you won’t want to miss anything. You might also want to pack a disposable underwater camera and extra batteries, these are absurdly pricey in tourist spots, and you wouldn’t want to overspend.
– Mention to anyone, especially in the caf
Copied with permission from: http://plrplr.com/65421/the-affordable-but-comfortable-tropical-honeymoon-tip-list/